Powered By

Creative Commons License
All Images, HTML and Music are licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 Unported License.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Akatsuki.

I had IS lessons today. COMT & IAC.
Man I've been very meticulous with my IS work.

Since It's easy to score if you're consistent.

Not to say I'm a big dreamer, but an A is what I'm expecting.

My Seniors have got AD for it before & I know it's possible.

So far my teacher has been giving me the thumb's up fer IAC.

One more week till IAC presentation and no more IAC.
YAY!
Hopefully the presentation will be perfect!




Anyway, for today's blog entry I'll like to talk about...


Akatsuki!


The Akatsuki kanji means daybreak, breaking down the word itself gives us "aka" meaning red (a common color in the group) and "tsuki" meaning moon. This Organization is a collection of S-Ranked(Super Duper Strong) criminals from the Naruto anime series. Each one of them have their own unique powers which make them Elite Ninjas of their kind.

And i think their way cooool. Although their objective is world domination, I love it that they use each one's ability to their greatest extent and also work as a team to achieve their goals.




The image above is of Akatsuki with 11 members, including Orochimaru.
Akatsuki Fans are welcome to grab that picture for your wallpaper or something.
But PLEASE give credits back to this webby or to me.
It wasn't easy to edit that picture (Hi, photoshop noob here).

Scenario on how to give credits;-

A: "Woah! kewl
Akatsuki wallpaper dude! Where'd you get it from?!!"
B: "Thank you, sexy ain't it? I got it from Selvam! you can also get it from his blog~"
A: "OHHH. OKAY! Thanks dude!"


That's all for today. It's just a little peak of what I truly love, Akatsuki.
Hope you enjoyed reading :D