Powered By

Creative Commons License
All Images, HTML and Music are licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 Unported License.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Changkie.

Today was the last day of exams for most of us, & WOOHOOO! Micro Biology was dead fun man, staying up till 5am and waking at 6.30am fer school. I don't know why I get this weird burst of micro-organismic feeling when studying MB. ( Note: It's micro-organismic, not orgasmic. tch you)


Exactly a week ago, some of the Magnum folks & I were at Changi Airport studying till early Saturday morning. I guess it was kinda fun. Ofcourse I spent more time goofing around then studying.But hey, It's not every night that you get an airport for yourself right?




15th Friday, 2008


& the pride of being a Magnum Force cheerleader, the uniform. There were loads of times like when I first joined Magnum, I always wanted the honour of wearing it's uniform. And then there were times when I worried my arse off.


What if
i don't get into nationals?
What if
I wasn't good enough?
What if
I never get to wear it?


Well, I did get to wear it. & and i'm really grateful that I did. I never was very proud of my Boy's Brigade uniform back in my Secondary school days. But I must say, I felt extremely happy wearing Magnum's. It really meant alot & still does to me to finally get to wear it, thanks Andra. And the pic below is for you ofcourse.


There are not going to be anymore "What if "s. I am gonna do my best to get in. & even if don't atleast i'll be happy I got to wear it, the one with his aurora on it ( Andra's words lol ).