Powered By

Creative Commons License
All Images, HTML and Music are licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 Unported License.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

before emotions took over.


Ages since I last posted, I better do before someone attacks me.


Friday, August 8, 2008

It was the last day of school, since there were no more S&W and CATS lessons, it was practically a free day. There was this cool National day performance at the Convention Centre.

OH, let me rephrase, it wasn't the performance that was cool. Rather it was the free stuff and activities that were held there. Free candy floss, popcorn, car racing, magic shows and body art. Vinc and I got some fake tattoos =/ The day was great and had lots of fun.




Saturday, August 9, 2008


Yup, the Nations birthday and we got the honour of performing in the National Day Parade, like finally.

It was extremely fun and im gonna miss the times spent dozing off at the flyer, practising stunts, teaching Suzanna how to speak tamil & forcing Andra to chair me. Hoho, i know he enjoyed it (potential flyer lol), didn't you?


me and my arabesque.
(yes, like real i hear)

pic from bryant*



Following week, August 10-14, 2008

And my week was spent at school library studying. Although nothing much was accomplished, we had been going to the gym often. Followed by the routine'd dinners.

Some pictures of Yvonne's new born hamsters that i dug out.





One word, cute.



That about wraps up my past week and yes, I do appreciate my life and the special people in it (: