Powered By

Creative Commons License
All Images, HTML and Music are licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 Unported License.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday

Its Thursday.
Since tomorrow is E-Learning day and the next week being E-learning week,
I've got 10 days of break man.
That's great I'll say, I've been in dire need of some time-out.

I'm still aching from gym-ing on Tuesday.
Guess four weeks of absence from the gym makes Selv a sore boy.
I hope I'll be able to gym more often, to get the strength that I desire.
And then to prove some people wrong.

There were the times when some people said;
"Without strength, You're nothing"
Being part of a performing sport, I learnt that it doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter what you are right now, but what you wanna be.
I will make my impact, just you watch old friend.



Thursday spells Maths-With-Koh-Yet-Ling.


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic


Fuck maths