Powered By

Creative Commons License
All Images, HTML and Music are licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Lights

Its late & there's only few mins till the end of Deepavali.
For people who don't know, I do celebrate it.
It's not something I extremely look forward too.
Neither
would you catch me watching television, counting down.


This year was different from the rest, in a bad way tho.
I haven't even bought my Deepavali clothes.
Neither did I go visiting, people came over instead.
Atleast I got to collect goody colorful packets.
Few more years to go and I won't even get em anymore.


Yup, that sums it.
That's the kind of Deepavali you get from an average guy.
And thanks to everyone who bothered to wish me.
I appreciate it, very much.

That's the kind of face you get when you're forced to take a picture.