Powered By

Creative Commons License
All Images, HTML and Music are licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 Unported License.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

memories.

Sometimes we're so busy with life, we don't even notice the ones who're always by our side. Neither do we notice how much they care for us. That's what i realised when i saw this.




Friend: Hey
Selv: hi

Friend : haha

Friend : Why so quiet?
Friend: Talk
Selv : I've got work to do

Selv : Today's my only free day

Friend: Ic

Friend: Please chat

Friend: with me.

Friend :
Cause I miss you

Friend: very much.


My heart melted when he said that me, made me feel like a real meanie =/ I did learn my lesson. There is no "
pause" button in a friendship, atleast not in this one.

But then again, it makes me wonder. What
do you do with other friends who don't acknowledge your existence? I guess time will have to tell.