Powered By

Creative Commons License
All Images, HTML and Music are licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 Unported License.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

close it.

The past few days really have been very tiring. Im really glad I've got a sunday with nothing to do, finally able to rest abit. Training has been really fun too recently, still trying to make a perfect cartwheel.

The laughs and aches I've been getting never seem to put me down, just wait and see, ill blast off the sports deck with my cartwheels lmao. NDP trainings just began and we finally learnt the liberty. Gotta say, it really looks sweeeeet.


Borrowed from karenn

I "rescued" a snake last thursday night. I was just having a midnight walk down Mount Faber as usual, enjoying the moonlight when a slimey branch-like object moved a bit. It wasn't my first time encountering real life snake, but this one looked real weak. I was glad i had watched Steve Irvin on TV as a child and knew how to handle snakes ( like really, no joke. he's awesome.)

It wasnt a big one, probably the length of my whole arm. Only when it didn't move much did i realise it had been ran over by, poor thing. It really hurt to watch it die infront of my eyes. The pain it went through, i could almost feel it. But thats life, things with the breath of life will die one day. Makes you appreciate life even more.

"All animals are equal, but some
are more equal than others."

Sometimes people don't understand that animals are people too.